MELBOURNE, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- China's Peng Shuai and her Czech partner Andrea Hlavackova upended the top-seeded French pair Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic 7-6 (7-4), 6-2 here on Wednesday, powering into Australian Open women's doubles final.

"I think it's really amazing for me, to come back after the injury, because it's really

a fight for me last year, I really thank my partner and my team," said Peng on the court after the match.

Peng, the 2013 Wimbledon doubles winner, who went through a back surgery in the year of 2015, said many times that she really wanted to "enjoy tennis" now.

Hlavackova was as excited as Peng.

"I think it's quite amazing, we are in the final of Grand Slam. It's gonna be a great

match, I can't wait to face our next opponent. It's gonna be fun, everyone should come and watch us," Hlavackova said.

"I think it does mean a lot to me as a team (with Peng). She plays for me, I play for her, we just play together," she added.

The 12th-seeded pair kicked off the season with a title in Shenzhen Open. They will face Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic in the final after the latter knocked out a Japanese pair in the other semifinal.

TAIPEI Men's/Women's Adidas Originals NMD City Sock 2 PK White , June 27 (Xinhua) -- A fire, which was suspected of resulting from explosion of an unknown flammable powder, in a recreational park in Taiwan's New Taipei city on Saturday has injured at least 190 people.

The injured Men's Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit Triple Black , including 80 seriously hurt, had been rushed to nearby hospitals, according local fire department.

The fire broke out at about 8:30 p.m. at the main stage of a water park Men's/Women's Adidas Originals NMD XR1 Triple Black , which was having a Color Play Asia party.

Britain's Justin Rose reacts during the men's individual competition of Golf at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Aug. 14, 2016. Justin Rose won the gold medal. (XinhuaYan Yan)

KAMPALA, Mar. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA) on Monday announced that national coach Milutin 'Micho' Sredojevic is still in-charge of the team.

FUFA in a statement issued here said earlier reports that Micho had left his job of coaching the national team were not true.

"Milutin 'Micho' Sredojevic is still under contract which FUFA is honoring. Sredojevic has not submitted any documents seeking termination of his contract with FUFA," said the statement.

The FA said in the event that there is any development on this matter Adidas Originals NMD XR1 Grey/White UK , FUFA will communicate to the football fraternity and other stakeholders.

Sudan giant side Al Hilal on Saturday announced the appointment of Sredojevic as their new Head Coach.

Sredojevic denied talk that he is quitting his position to join the Sudan Premier League. "It is true Al-Hilal have been interested in signing me, but I am still Ugandan coach," he said.

However nike cortez ultra breathe black , an inside source in the Uganda FA said Sredojevic's contract expires in 59 days and he is trying to negotiate an extension or make a move to another destination.

If Sredojevic agrees to join Al-Hilal, he will be making a return to the team he guided to success in the local Sudan League and Confederation of African Football competitions between 2010- 2011.

Al Hilal who are top of the Sudan Premier League log have been chasing for Sredojevic's signature since the beginning of the year. He took over as Uganda Cranes coach in April 2013.

BEIJING, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese judo team will leave for Budapest on Friday to take part in the World Championships which kick off on August 28.

Newly named Chinese Judo Association chief Xian Dongmei nike cortez ultra moire khaki , a two-time Olympic judo champion, will lead the team to the worlds.

"We will try our best to achieve good results," she said.

China pins hopes on the women's over 78-kilogram category as Yu Song is the defending champion of the event.

"I am finding my form as the National Games just ended nike classic cortez white ," Yu said. "I hope I can retain the world title."

Yu was the favorite for China to win a gold medal of judo at the Rio Games, but she had to settle for a bronze eventually.

"It was a regret," she said. "So I hope I can make it up at the 2020 Olympic Games."

Another Olympic bronze medalist Cheng Xunzhao nike cortez uk , who won China's first Olympic medal in men's judo, will skip the Worlds due to injuries.

Time-lapse photo shows Typhoon Hato's impact in S China's Shenzhen

Video: preview of 2017 World Robot Conference

Wildfire re-erupts in central Georgia

Rescuers race against time on Italy's Ischia Island, after quake kills two

At least 2 died nike air max 95 ultra jacquard khaki , 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

. Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys   Cheap Chelsea Jerseys   Cheap Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys   Wholesale Arsenal FC Jerseys   Wholesale Sevilla Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester United Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester City FC Jerseys   Wholesale FC Borussia Dortmund Jerseys   Wholesale FC Bayern Munich Jerseys   Wholesale FC Barcelona Jerseys